Donate Now
Donate Now

NATIONAL JEWISH

Home Forums NTM Support Forum NATIONAL JEWISH

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #34555
    Heather Colierheather colier
    Participant

    I am trying to make the decision weather or not to make the trip to National Jewish in Denver. We are in Georgia.
    They have all my documents.
    I am on the “big 3” for the 2nd time due to a relapse. Sputum cultures are currently negative. I just wanted to reach out to see if anyone had been in a similar situation? Im just not sure if its worth the trip.
    Any advice?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.