Donate Now
Donate Now

Reply To: MAC germ growth?

Home Forums NTM Support Forum MAC germ growth? Reply To: MAC germ growth?


i too had the sodium chloride –the induced sputum. You inhale it thru a nebulizer machine. The doctor has to order it. As far as I know you cannot buy it anywhere and even if you could, you would need a nebulizer. As< Carole said, they do teach a way to help get that mucous out. Think of a guy spiiting—you know that noise they make….only there is more of huffing. I would talk to your docotr if you are not able to get a good sputum up. Sorry I wasn't on line for a while. I live in Munster in NW Indiana and we have had a lot of flooding here. Our house was lucky, but have been trying to help others.