Thank you for your response. Her doctor here is aware of her situation and if she does cough up a lot, then he will decide the best way to treat it. She is on IV antibiotic and four other orals. She will go back to NIH in December and we will let them know what is going on. We are waiting to hear what time in December she will go. Have you been to NIH? It is a great place and wish we were closer but we are in Georgia.