NTMir's mission is to save and improve lives through research, education, early detection, and improved treatments for people with pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) disease.
- Rapid Information Pilot Studies (RIPS)™, an innovative program that provides guidance about pressing research issues to secure large-scale research funding.
- Work with patient support groups who participate in the NTMir mission.
- Minimize lung damage associated with bronchiectasis and inflammation by supporting basic science, including the development of new medications, geared toward the treatment of NTM disease.
- Support multi-centered initiatives to benefit NTM patients, physicians and researchers.
- Engage patients and physicians in our goal to increase awareness of NTM among government agencies, industry, insurance companies, and laboratories.
- NTMir will provide leadership at the national level to meet all goals through inclusive collaborative efforts, education and advocacy.
New York, NY
|Michael Iseman, MD||National Jewish Health||Denver, CO|
||Patient, Co-Founder & Treasurer
||President & Co-Founder||Miami, FL|
|Timothy Aksamit, MD||Mayo Clinic||Rochester, MN|
|David Ashkin, MD||A.G. Holley Hospital||Lantana, FL|
|Kevin Fennelly, MD||University of Florida College of Medicine||Gainesville, FL|
|David Griffith, MD||University of Texas||Tyler, TX|
|Michael Iseman, MD||National Jewish Medical & Research Center||
|Richard Wallace, MD||University of Texas||Tyler, TX|